December 4, 2011

Gesundheit!!

Gesundheit!! We are barely into the winter season and my poor little Brody is already sick with a very gurgley, nasty cough. So it's off to the Doctor we go tomorrow.

I feel so bad when my little bugaboo is sick because he is so helpless. He can't blow his nose very well so he has snot all over his face which creeps up into his eyes where they matte shut. Ugh. It's so sad.

I was hoping we could get into December before anyone became ill in our household but with the kids in school I guess that is asking a lot. Victoria rarely gets sick but germs seem to swarm in preschool. I know he had to pick up some other kids nasty germs. Which brings me to my reason for my post...


Dear Parent,

WHY DO YOU SEND KIDS TO SCHOOL WHEN THEY ARE REALLY SICK AND HAVE A FEVER?!?!?

I will be the first to admit that Brody goes to preschool when he has a slight cough or a little runny nose but he DOES NOT and WILL NOT go to preschool if he has a fever, a croupy cough or has been throwing up. I don't want to subject another kid and their family to my families ailments.

Okay, I feel better now to get that off my chest. So the moral of my post is keep your sick kids at home so they don't pass off their nasty cold to the other children in the class!

Thanks,
A peeved parent.

1 comment:

  1. It isn't just preschool. We won't be at church as a family for at least 6 weeks and Katie probably won't be in the nursery for a few months.

    ReplyDelete