July 29, 2017

Well, well, well....I'm back!

Well, it's been two long years since I have been in the blogging world so I am a little rusty! I am beyond thankful for my sweet husband purchasing me a new laptop so I could get back to my therapeutic world that I once loved so much. Writing has always been an outlet for me to express myself freely without reservations. The good, bad and ugly.

So much has happened in two years that I can't possibly catch you all up on everything and nor do I really feel like it, honestly. It's been a roller coaster two years but as always I have managed to come out on top with numerous prayers, nightly insomnia and the love of my peeps. Life is crazy like that I suppose.

It's really insane how much can happen in 24 months; as children they creep by but as an adult they flash before your eyes. I wish time could just slow down a bit so I can catch my breath. My kids are growing up before my eyes and I can't seem to inhale every moment as they happen. I am entering my 10th year as a wife with Mike and I would like the anniversaries to stop rolling around so quickly so I can have some more time with him before they are over. I know that sounds morbid but we will be dead before we know it.

And my parents....I can't even think about that one. Time doesn't slow down for them either and as they age their time on this lovely planet is diminishing too. They are my lifeline and major support system so I will just stop right here with that paragraph....they can't go anywhere so moving along before I depress myself.

Most of you keep up with my daily life on Facebook so I guess I will wrap this first blog post up. You know what I have been up to and how life is currently. I live in a zoo, my work life is going great and I am just plugging along at this thing called life. Can't wait to get back to another post soon!

Take care y'all.








No comments:

Post a Comment