June 13, 2013

Back to Blogging...

I have been contemplating for months about getting back into the "Blogging World" (as if I really have the time for this) and I decided that I would give it a try! It's been 317 days since my last post and all I can say is.....WOW, a ton can happen in 317 days! My life has been nothing short of an emotional roller coaster and on the verge of a nervous breakdown!

I am not going to rehash all that has happened this past year as most of you follow me on Facebook, Twitter and IG so you know what has been going on in my crazy life. I also don't want to dwell on everything because it's frankly wearing me out talking and thinking about it. I just want to keep my chin up, think positive thoughts and just move on to calmer days.

The only thing I will say about Brody and his illness is that it's been the hardest thing I have gone through besides losing my Mammaw. Some days I feel on top of the world and other days I have a pity party for myself. I know it's not healthy or "right" but honestly it's just the way it is. You never want to see your child less than perfect and when they are sick you feel guilty. You question what you did wrong to cause this turmoil in your child's life. You beat yourself up. You get mad. You ask God "Why"....then you slap yourself and face the fact that it's reality and you just have to deal with it and make the best of it.

So that's what I am doing....MAKING THE BEST OF IT! I figured that blogging again will give me the outlet I need to relieve stress and talk about things that are important to me. I loved blogging before and not to brag or anything but I was good at it. I have loads to blog about because my life is anything but "normal"; I am a part of one crazy family and there is ALWAYS something going on to write about.

With that being said........I'm baaaccckkkkk :)

2 comments: