January 30, 2015

Beauty Blog: My Favorite Eye Trios, Quads and Palettes

I am always buying new eyeshadow trios, quads and palettes so I thought I would share with you which ones are my favorites! I picked the ones that are my most used and the ones that I think would be a great addition to any makeup collection. Most of these are for all eye colors so they're pretty universal. They also range from matte shades to shimmery ones. I do tend to lean more to shimmery and frosted shades but I do have a few matte ones to share that I use often!

"Autumn Coppers" by Maybelline ($5.00)
This is a nice quad that is easy for a beginner because it tells you exactly where to put each color. It has minimal fall out and blends easily. I wear this mostly in the Spring & Fall. 




"Comfort Zone" by Wet n Wild ($5.00)
This palette contains 8 shades that you can do numerous looks with. It also is easy for a beginner as it tells you where to put each color. These are highly pigmented and blends easily. This color palette is great for brown and hazel eyes. I wear this one more in the Fall & Winter. 




"Florence" in the Fierce Foils collection by Milani ($6.99)
These are highly pigmented cream foil shadows that are stunning. It does take some time to get used to using. These are blendable, they do not crease and they last all day. I have worn these this winter. The copper shade really brings out my hazel eyes. 




"Metropolitan" in the Photoready collection by Revlon ($8.00)
This is another palette that is easy for beginners and you can do various looks with the shades provided. This is a great palette to own if you have hazel or brown eyes. 





"Naked Basics" by Urban Decay ($29.00)
The shades in this palette are very neutral and offer both shimmer and matte shades. There is some fall out with these but they are highly pigmented. If you are wanting to try any of the Urban Decay "Naked" palettes this is the one to buy because it's the most popular shades to use. Great for brown eyes!




"Suede Collection" palette by Nyx ($12.00)
I absolutely love this shimmer palette from Nyx and have used it a ton this past Fall and Winter. The shades are HIGHLY pigmented and blend nicely. This would help accentuate brown and hazel eyes. 



"Dusk til Dawn" Dream Catcher palette by Nyx ($12.00)
This is a must if you wanted to try the UD Naked 2 or 3 pallets but didn't want to fork over the money. They have very similar shades and in all honesty this is a better palette. There is very little fall out and the color pay off is phenomenal. 




"Pocket Palette" by Sephora ($10.99)
I got this palette around Christmas so I am not sure if they even make it anymore but it's a great one to own. This has both shimmer and matte shades that are highly pigmented. They are buildable and blendable. 





"Silent Treatment" by Wet n Wild ($3.99)
This is probably my favorite trio by WnW because it's so versatile. You can do a day to night look with this palette by simply adding the darker (center) shade. WnW produces highly pigmented shades that are affordable. You can't go wrong with adding this to your collection. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment