February 3, 2015

Tastey Tuesday: Easy Taco Dip Recipe

I meant to post this recipe before the Super Bowl but life happened and I got side tracked. However, it is a great recipe to keep on hand for parties or just a weekend snack! This taco dip recipe is super simple to make and everyone will love it! You can make this a "skinny" recipe by just substituting the ingredients below with low fat ingredients.

Easy Taco Dip


- 8 ounces of Cream Cheese

- 8 ounces of Sour Cream

- 16 ounce jar of mild Salsa

- 1/2 packet of Taco Seasoning

- 2 cups of shredded lettuce

- 1 cup of shredded cheese (I always I add  more than this; I just eyeball it)

- small can of sliced Black Olives


Directions

In a large bowl mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning. Spread evenly on the bottom of a large shallow glass dish. Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and then olives. Serve with tortilla chips.



No comments:

Post a Comment