October 16, 2011

Things I am missing...

With my Pappaw being so ill the past year it's taken me (mentally) away from some things that I find joyful and theraputic. I am going to get back to that....like yesterday. I have been all consumed in everyone elses business that it's time to self consume so here is my list:


I am truly missing my photograhy so that is going to start again soon!!






Church! I have missed a couple of Sundays now. I need to get back to my people.




Fall Fashion!! I am itching to get all of my fall clothes out and start wearing them!!


Fall Leaves -- So beautiful


HALLOWEEN!!!! I can't wait to decorate!


Baking and decorating Halloween sweets with Victoria


Going to Marks Melon Patch to pick out our family pumpkins <3


Getting a good book and reading it start to finish....promise.


Coffee Dates at Starbucks <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment