November 1, 2011

The Princess Fairy and The Little Dragon

For Halloween this year I found the cutest costume at a consignment sale I went to last month. Brody is all about Dinosaurs and Dragons and I was lucky enough to find him a very nice and pricey Dragon costume for only $10! Great find if you ask me (consignment sales are the best--they rock).

Brody was beside himself when I told him what I bought for him and I have had to hide it in my closet for the past month so he wouldn't play with it! I am so glad Halloween is over now so he can have it to play with because it really is too cute to not use.

We did trick-or-treating a little early this year because he is so small and can't "hang" for very long. We hit about 7 houses and he was pooped and I was pooped from carrying him to the last few homes. He was happy with his loot so we came home and handed out candy to the trick-or-treaters. All in all it was a very good Halloween for the Beemer bunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment