May 5, 2011

I'm Alive!

It's been several days an eternity since my last blog post and I promise that I have not fallen off the face of the earth!! Our family has been very busy with year-end school functions and a mini vacation this past weekend to Atlanta. Pictures and a post (rant and rave) will be coming in the next couple of hours (or days) depending on how my sick little boy cooperates.


The weather here has been as crazy as the past couple of days have been for me! It's hot then cold and that means sIckNesS looms over our family for about a week. Both kids have stopped up heads and are coughing like they are pack-a-day smokers (gross visual but the truth)!! It's bad. Hopefully it will pass very soon tomorrow so they can enjoy the upcoming weekend.


I have a ton of pictures to edit and upload to my Facebook account (going through WD's ya'll)! It seems I can never get caught up with that no matter how much time I invest in it.


So, I better get my booty in gear and start working on editing memories for the kids :) 


Here is a sneak peek!

My crazy Dinosaurs! Rawr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment