February 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!


Today is my Daddy's birthday and each year I think they mean more to me because it reminds me how lucky I am to have him as a father. He has been there to mend my scrapes and bruises, toughen my skin when it needed to be thickened, made me feel pretty when no one else could, yelled at me when I was misbehaving, picked me up when I have fallen, supported me even when I shouldn't have been, believed in me when I didn't believe in myself, proud of me when it was most needed and most of all.... 
has loved me unconditionally for 32 years. He will always be the first man that I loved and I will always continue to strive to be a better person because of him. 
Happy Birthday from Daddy's little girl. I love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment